Undercover Adventist 2: Baptimal Vows Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Former Adventist Fellowship Forum » DISCUSSION » Undercover Adventist 2: Baptimal Vows « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Rossbondreturns
Username: Rossbondreturns

Post Number: 433

Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A new article from my blog that God's encouraging me to re-engage with.

This time I look at all 13 SDA Baptismal Vow questions and compare them to the questions asked at me Re-Baptism in 2005.

https://undercoveradventist2.wordpress.com/2020/09/16/baptism-a-look-at-sda-and-christian-baptismal-vows/
Asurprise
Username: Asurprise

Post Number: 3573
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow! Number 6 in their list struck me as especially ridiculous, since it's so obvious the Ten Commandments is part of the covenant given to Israel - Deuteronomy 4:13; and that that covenant wasn't given to their forefathers - Deut. 5:2-3. Then when God later promised a New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-32, which came in at Jesus' death and the SDA church doesn't even bother to read the new covenant [New Testament] to see what's in it, but blindly follows Ellen White's embracing of the old one; I think "what a stupid religion!" And I feel like an idiot for believing it for over 50 years! :-(

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration